Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

WhoooHoooo! Finally.. HAH.

YAY!  Today is CD 1!!! After like 3 days of spotting!  Oh thank God! Now all I am hoping for is that my stupid CYST is GONE GONE GONE!  I don't want it anymore, but thank you ovaries.

I had a great weekend relaxing with my husband!  It was so nice to just spend time together and relax.   I also had a great break from school, today I am starting back! YAY!

This is just a short rant, but yesterday I read a story online, and it made me absolutely SICK!
A couple in Australia aborted their twin boys so they could do IVF again to get a daughter.  I couldn't fucking believe this... They don't deserve ANY kids! NONE!  They deserve to be fucking sterilized... There is people who CAN'T conceive, or have trouble and they want to go and abort twins because they want a girl?  Oh I hope when their time comes at the Gates, that they are punished for their selfishness...I just can't get over how obnoxious that story is.  It beyond disgusts me.

Well here's to everyone having a great day and week, and here's good luck to all the ladies trying this month and next month!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment